How to make a purchase from the noobcraft store! (With pictures)

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello! Im Destine and in this tutorial I will show you how to purchase something from the noobcraft store.

First things first, you want to go to the noobcraft store. If you are In game, you can type /buy and the link will show up. If you want to go to the store but arent In game, click the store tab at the top of the forums webpage.
When you get to the webpage, you will see these boxes.
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-14-15.png
For this example I will click the aqua tab, but you should click the box corresponding to the realm you want to buy something on. After you hit one of the boxes you will see a popup like this.
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-14-26.png
When you get this popup you will need to click the category of the thing you want to buy. I will use the ranks category for this example but you can chose any of them. After you click one of these categories a box will popup for you to put your minecraft name.
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-14-38.png
Write your Minecraft name in this box. (Example: if minecraft name is CrazyMiner55, you would put that name in the box.)
After that you will see the items available for purchase.
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-14-59.png
Click the box of the item you wish to purchase. For this example I will use the puddle rank. After that, scroll down until you see the box that says "add to cart."
Capture _2019-02-08-09-38-14.png
Hit the add to cart button and it will take you to your new cart.
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-16-45.png
If you have a coupon code, enter it in the box shown here. After this we fill in the information. If you are a child I recommend letting your parents do this part. (FYI: none of your private information will be taken by noobcraft.)
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-17-11.jpg
After you insert the required information, check off the privacy statement box, and scroll down to the bottom.
Capture+_2019-02-08-09-17-23.png
Now the only thing left to do is check off the terms and conditions box, and hit purchase! After this it will take you to a PayPal screen. Like I stated before, if you are a child let your parents do this part. (I dont have screenshots of the PayPal screen lolo)

After you have made your purchase, all you need to do is wait! On average it takes 10-15 minutes for orders to come through. If you need help with your purchase, open a purchase support thread here on the forums.
I hope this helped!

Last edited: