ip advertising ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little boy of 8 years has been permanently banned from noobcraft, for ip advertising. At that age, he does not even know what ip advertising is. All he likes to do is play and communicate with his friends. Could anybody enlighten me on this ban and how to get back playing on this server. Many thanks. A dad

ok, so he advertised using an ip, an ip is what you use to connect to a server in minecraft (such as the noobcraft server), what he did was give out another servers ip address. this is basically thought of as trying to take players away from the current server they are present on (though it may not be intentional). Just clearing up what he did, he propably said a phrase such as join play.noobcraft.net (insert different ip there) i did that so i wouldn't get banned. you can fix this by buying an unban at https://store.noobcraft.net. Other than that i don't have much else as myself (being a member) that i can do for you. if you have any further questions i would advise contacting staff.

Sincerely - CrazyCreator6

Last edited:

35_

Helper
Helper
Alternatively, you can also make an appeal under player appeals <here>, and his ban will be reduced to 30 days if accepted. Don't be afraid to ask any more questions if you have any.

My little boy of 8 years has been permanently banned from noobcraft, for ip advertising. At that age, he does not even know what ip advertising is. All he likes to do is play and communicate with his friends. Could anybody enlighten me on this ban and how to get back playing on this server. Many thanks. A dad
ok, so he advertised using an ip, an ip is what you use to connect to a server in minecraft (such as the noobcraft server), what he did was give out another servers ip address. this is basically thought of as trying to take players away from the current server they are present on (though it may not be intentional). Just clearing up what he did, he propably said a phrase such as join play.noobcraft.net (insert different ip there) i did that so i wouldn't get banned. you can fix this by buying an unban at https://store.noobcraft.net. Other than that i don't have much else as myself (being a member) that i can do for you. if you have any further questions i would advise contacting staff.

To clarify, your child typed the IP or connection code of another server network into the chat. This is not allowed on the Noobcraft server, and will result in a permenant ban. As stated above you can purchase an unban from the server store, or make a ban appeal here on the forums in the player appeals tab.

thank u very much for your help

Dezandcourttv

Status
Not open for further replies.