Leaving

FAMBUILD

Helper
Helper
That's it, I can't do this anymore. This server used to be so so SO fun, with the chance of meeting Denis, having 100+ players on at a time, and having lots of friends. We aren't funded by Denis anymore, we can't afford to have a manager, practically noone is active anymore, because this server is boring. Let's be honest, we ALL find it stressful having to go on for 6 hours or more a day, when noone plays, apart from 3 afk people, all on cloud. Oh my gosh though, I used to love this server. It has helped me with my confidence, helped me make new friends, and this is my first formal staffing, and I have learnt so much. But there's no coming back now, with no help from the higher ups, because guess what, they ALL quit when Dylan 'demoted' far. Thank you all much for your help, thank you for trying to help this server, but we all know that we won't be able to get it back to what it origianally was, October 27, 2018. It was so exciting joining the server for the first time, making new friends, and building my very own SkyBlock island, competing with the other players to get the top island, to win the JackPot, to win several CoinFlips, but that's all been taken away now, as we have barley any players. We have about 2 active players, but they can only play for about an hour, or less than that, and just leave because noone else has joined. I've really enjoyed this experience, thank you so much for letting me have this, for everything. I wish the server the best for the future, and if it starts to go uphill again, I will certainly be here to help. BYE BUDDIES :)

Anwara

Noob
Yeah I hear you, I can not even log on less I am on 1.8.9 Which is just ick! If you play somewhere else let me know in a pm or something. My discord is still in the noobcraft.