Hello fellow noobs, and welcome to the official announcement thread for the NoobCraft 2.0 release!
I will be going over everything that NoobCraft has changed or added in this thread.
But before I get into that, let it be known that the release date is..
Friday, March 8th at 5 PM EST (2 PM PST, 9 PM GMT)
NoobCraft will be re-releasing with a total of 2 Skyblock realms. We have decided to keep the following:
If you are currently subscribed to the Diamond Realm access pass, you can stay subscribed and receive a new Legacy Bundle every month!
This bundle will include monthly crate keys, normal crate keys, pouches and other monthly exclusive items... more info on that soon!
Top Island Prizes
Players that have the highest leveled Islands at the end of each week will receive Giftcards that can be spent on our webstore.
Your Island will accumulate levels as you place blocks and expand. The more rare blocks (like diamond & emerald) give you much more levels than blocks like dirt and cobblestone.
You can check the current top Islands by using the /island top command in-game.
The following prizes will be paid out to the top Islands on each realm every Saturday:
- 1st.) $100 Store Giftcard
- 2nd.) $60 Store Giftcard
- 3rd.) $40 Store Giftcard
We have fixed quite a few bugs that were annoying for our players to deal with over the last map! Here's the full list:
- Players will no longer be able to fly whilst in PvP combat.
- Players will no longer receive fall damage when in an Island with fall damage disabled.
- Voting rewards have been fixed.
- Players will no longer take damage from flame bows in protected Islands.
- Lots of bugs related to Crate rewards have been fixed.
- Island Vaults will no longer delete themselves when upgraded.
- Players will no longer be able to use the fastplace command to place blocks outside of the Island border.
- Minecarts will no longer despawn when we clear entities automatically.
- The Island Rating system has been altered so it can't be manipulated easily.
- Players with donor ranks will now be able to create multiple Islands (like their rank is advertised)
- Players with donor ranks will now be able to auction more than one item at a time.
- The /ranktitle command has been fixed.
- The /anvil command has been fixed.
When we first mentioned that we planned on revamping the server, we wanted all of our players to reach out to us to voice what type of changes/additions you wanted to see on NoobCraft 2.0 - Here's the list of changes we have decided to add:
- Chest Shops have been added instead of our old "Shopkeeper" system.
- Pets have been added.
- We have added some of the more essential items to /shop that a lot of players have been requesting.
- We have added a free and public warp to the End world.
- Trails, particles and other cosmetics have been added.
- King of the Hill event has been added.
- Stacked Spawners have been added.
- You can now deposit your mob coins by simply right clicking them in your hand or inventory.
- We have added a default Skyblock Island as a choice when creating your Island, if you want a traditional experience.
- You can now fight the Ender Dragon.
We have tweeted out an announcement for this revamp!
Feel free to visit our twitter and like & retweet to enter the giveaway.
On launch day we will be giving away the following to random players that retweeted & liked:
- 3x Top Ranks ($100 Value)
- 7x Monthly Crate Key
Last edited by a moderator: