Someone stole my stuff with a glitch and staff say they can't do anything without proof. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Noob
So someone glitched in my island and stole all of my spawners, cloud gear, hoppers, blocks, etc. Staff comes on and tells everyone that if your caught doing this then you will get a perm bad. I tell staff that it happened to me but they say they can't do anything without proof. I don't have proof that someone secretly took my stuff while I wasn't looking so how should I get my stuff back? Please help.

salty

Noob
Nothing staff can do without proof. It's a glitch that is present throughout the server. The best thing you can do to prevent this is to lock your island, because it only happens to people with unlocked islands.

Jack

Noob
You say that but you probably haven't experienced it. It doesn't feel good having your stuff taken by a cheater who is living an easy life because of it. Plus, how do you expect me to have proof? You think I'm standing next to my chests recording everything? It is completely absurd to expect that someone would have proof of being stolen from. In my opinion the staff really just don't want to deal with it or just don't care in general. I mean it's not there stuff that's disappearing.

salty

Noob
It sucks, but they can't do anything without proof. You expect them to believe every single thing that everyone says? That's absurd. If they did that, then everyone would have OP stuff because they would have to believe people when they say they lost 100k spawners. There is nothing staff can do about it unless you have evidence. Lock your island.

Jack

Noob
What about the fact that this glitch is possible. They should not release the revamp with a major glitch such as this. Other small things are fine but releasing it ad let people take stuff out of chests? That's unreasonable. Also please tell me how I should have gone about to get proof? Give me reasonable answer and I will be satisfied and recognize this as my mistake rather than the servers. Otherwise your argument is extremely flawed.

salty

Noob
Glitches are glitches. They aren't meant to happen, and they are working on fixing it. It's fricking broken as hell, yeah, but as I said, there is nothing staff can do about it unless they are higher-ups. And how is my argument flawed? Without proof (like a screenshot of your stuff/island) they simply can't do anything. Video evidence of people teleporting to your island and stealing can get them banned.

Last edited:

Jack

Noob
People teleport to other islands all the time. That isn't enough proof. Plus who sits at there island recording just to see if someone will try and take their stuff? Please stop posting here. All your doing is defending the staff who are letting many players get robbed. I know many people agree with me that it is completely unfair to ask for proof of something like this.

salty

Noob
They aren't letting people get robbed. They've banned people, and made announcements in chat about it. I mean you're free to go ask staff to go spy on someone if you think they might do it again. And yes, people do sit there at their island recording just to see if someone will try to take their stuff. It is unfair, but nothing they can do. Also, meant to say that if you have video evidence of them teleporting to your island and stealing they will get banned.

People teleport to other islands all the time. That isn't enough proof. Plus who sits at there island recording just to see if someone will try and take their stuff? Please stop posting here. All your doing is defending the staff who are letting many players get robbed. I know many people agree with me that it is completely unfair to ask for proof of something like this.
To be honest its kinda sad that you need to argue about this. Salty is right about it, just take it and go on, no need to argue over such a thing.

Dezandcourttv

Hello, sorry about the late response, but due to that we have no evidence, we can't retrieve your items. Staff would gladly love to help, but we can't be ensured that this actually happened, though I believe you're telling the truth. If you have valid evidence of the player doing this, please be sure to make a report at https://noobcraft.net/form/player-reports.4/select. Some players have already been punished for doing this. Also please respect others players as they were kindly wanting to help you. Thank you!
*Thread Locked*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.